Karl Greissinger is a California and Texas attorney with over 20 years of private practice and in-house legal experience. Karl has been practising energy, trading, logistics and commercial law for more than a decade. Prior to joining Floyd Zadkovich, Karl was counsel to major petroleum refining and energy trading companies in Los Angeles, Nashville, Houston, New York, London, Singapore, Mexico City and Tokyo, where he worked with capital and strategic projects, global trading, shipping, marketing, logistics and operations teams in respect of all energy commodities and transport modalities, including environmental credits trading and compliance.
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- Bar of the State of California
- Bar of the State of Texas
- Juris Doctorate, Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California Los Angeles